Our contact details
- Name: 21 At 12 Ltd, but we sometimes also refer to ourselves as 21@12
- Address: Easton Business Centre, Felix Road, Bristol BS5 0HE
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You contacting us using one of the contact methods listed above, or by using the contact forms functionality on our website
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- A referral by someone you know to us
We use the information that you have given us in order to respond to anything you have contacted us about.
We will not share this information with third-parties unless required by law.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by emailing us at email@example.com.
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored. We may store your information outside the UK or transfer it to services hosted outside the UK. For more information about how we store or transfer your information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
This version of our privacy notice was published on 22nd August 2022.